Fire & Gas Detection
Through our partnership with Vector Controls and Automation Group, Stratinel provide system design engineering, product selection advice, sales support, installation, and commissioning support for premier fire & gas detection devices and systems.
Fire & Gas detection and annunciation solutions for the most demanding applications.
- Addressable fire detection system
- Flame detection
- Combustible and toxic gas detection
- Manual alarm call points
- Horn and strobe annunciation devices
Fire & Gas detection devices for industrial and commercial applications.
- Oil & gas offshore facilities
- Petrochemical plants
- Aircraft hangars
- Pipelines and stations
- LNG terminals and fuel storage
- Turbine enclosures
- Industrial buildings
Eagle Quantum Premier® (EQP) Safety System Controller
The Eagle Quantum Premier system is a third-generation hazard protection system designed for fire and gas detection, control of notification alarms, and the releasing of suppression agents. The system utilizes modularized field devices on a digital communication loop. Detection, notification, and initiation of output signals are coordinated through a centralized controller.
The system has the flexibility to utilize any combination of Eagle Quantum Premier field devices. It can be configured as a gas detection system, a fire detection system, or a combination of both fire and gas detection. All devices and operating parameters are configured through the controller. Using Det-Tronics Safety System Software (S3), the controller can be programmed to implement any cross-zone monitoring, voting, or timed operations required for fire suppression systems.
The controller has Modbus TCP/IP Master/Slave, Modbus RTU Master/Slave, and Allen Bradley ControlNet™ communication capabilities.
- FM approved to ANSI/NFPA-72-2010 National Fire Alarm Code
- Compliance to ANSI/ISA-12.12.01-2000 electrical equipment performance standard
- Performance certified to FM 6310/6320 for gas detection
- SIL 2 certification
- Performance approved to ATEX EN60079-29-1, and CSA 22.2 No. 154 for gas detection
- EN54 compliant
- USCG, Lloyd's Register type approval for offshore installations
- Explosion-Proof for Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D (T4) and Class I Zone 2
Optical Flame Detection
Det-Tronics is the leading choice of brand for flame detection around the world.
- The world’s foremost flame detector, approved for the widest range of hydrocarbon fires
- Performance approved at 81m (265') for a 0.3 x 0.3m (1x1') n-Heptane fire
- Best in class for flame detection coverage and false alarm rejection
- Patented detection algorithms, optics, and signal processing ensure reliable performance
- Marine approved for offshore installation
Combustible and Toxic Gas Detection
Det-Tronics proven hazardous gas detection systems deliver the highest level of protection for people, processes, and property; under the most extreme conditions.
- Rock-solid, performance-tested detectors for a wide variety of gas hazards—all with global approvals
- Durable, integrated solutions for protection of people and critical industrial applications
- Point gas detectors for toxic or combustible gases detection by using electrochemical, catalytic, infrared or NTMOS technologies
- Line of sight gas detectors for combustible gas between two points up to 120 meters apart with infrared technology
- Acoustic leak detectors to detect pressurized gas leaks instantly without contact, regardless of wind direction
- Certified SIL 2 Capable to integrate into high availability safety systems
- HART communication for comprehensive diagnostic information
The Det-Tronics SmokeWatch™ U5015 Explosion-Proof Smoke Detector is a Class I Division 1, 2 and Zone 1 explosion-proof rated smoke detector that is suitable for hazardous, industrial, and commercial applications. This smoke detector has unique design that operates effectively in both smoldering and rapidly growing fires.
The photoelectric operation and signal processing features of the SmokeWatch U5015, along with Class I Division 1 and IP44 ingress protection certifications mean that a high standard smoke detection design solution is now available for crucial hazardous area safety system applications. The U5015 Smoke Detector outputs include 0-20 mA, a localized LED, and relays.
Q5016 Duct Mount Accessories are available for use with the detector. This accessory allows for the installation of the smoke detector into HVAC ducts for monitoring applications.
The Stratinel advantage
Combining forces with Vector Controls and Automation Group, Stratinel provide engineering, sales support, and after sales support for some of the most trusted fire & gas safety system brands. Our combined engineering and product support capabilities means you have a trusted partner for your fire & gas system design and procurement, system documentation, regulatory approvals, and the very critical after sales support services.
- An alliance to guarantee quality services and customer satisfaction
- Engineering and documentation
- Inspection and integrated FAT at factory or integration facility
- After sales, commissioning, and operations support through manufacturer trained network of technical personnel.